Standout Skills & Personalities Welcome
Add your know-how and can-do to an all-star caliber mix of retail strategists, guides, norm breakers, and vision makers. We help companies plan and create experiences for now and what’s next. Join in. Take a look at our current openings below.
Current Open Positions
Click to expand. Use the form to apply. We look forward to meeting you.
Lease Management Coordinator
Our journey at ASG+Chute Gerdeman has been amazing and there are more exciting opportunities on the way. We have nearly two decades of history providing an expanded portfolio of real estate and brand experience services to specialty retailers, helping them strategically connect people to their brand, plan real estate investments, control costs, streamline business operations and maximize profit potential.
We are looking to add a Coordinator to our Lease Management Team. Our Lease Management team works with over 20 national retailers, reviewing and processing all lease-related payables as well as managing their lease databases. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a keen eye for details, strong organizational skills, and an analytical mindset.
We will start you out in our training program, with the following responsibilities and along the way, you will begin to build a foundation to understand and interpret retail lease agreements:
- Adhere to a regular schedule picking up mail from our post office box in Westerville
- Open, sort, organize, scan, and label all incoming mail by client
- Validate financial information on incoming landlord statements
- Distribute mail to Lease Administration team members appropriately with urgent items given priority
- Save processed invoices to the company network and upload to online software application by client
Designer - Design Development
We are looking for a dynamic and detail-oriented individual to join our Design Development team. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members to transform brands into environments that wow consumers, meet business objectives, and maintain a creative vision.
Designers are focused on effectively communicating the design intent utilizing renderings, design packages, or design intent drawing sets. The responsibilities of Designers may vary by project. Specific activities may include design intent documentation and production support, custom fixture production and documentation, and assistance with materials and finish selections.
Your Role Within the Team:
- Translate conceptual designs into detailed architectural intent drawing sets.
- Thoroughly and efficiently complete redlines to architectural drawings.
- Support the production of design intent drawing sets.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Working knowledge of construction documentation production, coordination, and conceptual detailing.
- Ability to translate conceptual design into working drawings.
- Ability to follow and adapt client brand standards.
- Working knowledge of materials and finishes and their proper applications.
- Familiarity with building codes, ADA, and construction specifications.
- Ability to manage time effectively to work within set parameters.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with all levels of internal staff.
Your Technical Skills:
- Autodesk Revit knowledge and ability to complete architectural documents.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic Microsoft Office abilities (word, excel, Outlook).
Your Professional Experience and Education:
- 0-3 years of professional architectural, interior design, or related experience.
- BA/BS in Architecture, Interior Design or related field of study, or equivalent work experience
Are you an organized people person? Do you enjoy helping to pick up clerical-type tasks when others are too busy? Can you multitask without getting flustered? Can you work full-time (8-5), Monday-Friday?
ASG +Chute Gerdeman is looking for a highly motivated, customer service savvy individual to join our business as our receptionist. This role requires a positive upbeat nature.
Responsibilities for this role will vary from day to day but will include greeting our staff and visitors, maintaining the front office, conference rooms, and kitchens, assisting as necessary with travel plans/scheduling, organizing catering events, and general support as needed from our teams.
Qualifications: Must show through education and/or experience, the ability to demonstrate a courteous, tactful, and professional approach within the work environment. The ability to effectively communicate at all levels is important for this role. Experience in Microsoft Office is a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus annual ESOP ownership share allocation.
ASG+Chute Gerdeman is looking for a detailed-oriented Software Engineer who can interpret and organize specialized data, understand how that data fits into larger systems and processes, and write code to manage and report on that data. This role requires both the thinking of a Systems Architect and the programming skills of a Software Developer.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Writing & maintaining Java filters for custom reports and integrations by working with our Lease Administration team
- Updating code in Python to maintain an API between our proprietary technology platform ASGedge and our Lease Administration software Lucernex
- Assisting in new client implementations for Lucernex with regards to data processing and transformations
- Managing data in Excel workbooks
- Maintaining sales imports in Excel/Python/Java
- Support ASGedge development in Python as capacity permits
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or the equivalent experience. A successful track record with at least five years as a developer with experience programming in Java. Experience in Python and/or working with retail leases is a plus. Strong verbal and written communication skills are important for this role.
A bit about ASG+Chute Gerdeman
One of Central Ohio’s fastest-growing companies, ASG+Chute Gerdeman is an employee-owned (ESOP) retail services company, providing real estate and consumer insight strategy, deal negotiation, store design and construction project management, lease administration, and real estate technology services.
ASG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local laws.